Transport monitoring: supervise and monitor goods during transport. Add to your “Just in Time Logistic” the possibility to act on events that may cause damage to your goods during transportation.
- Detect events and monitor environmental conditions for the goods in real time.
- Identify risks during transport and ensure your “Just in Time” value chain works.
- Gain time for corrective measures and allow your logistic management to act pro-actively.
How does it work?
- Transport sensors are attached to each critical good. The sensor reports all data via capillary wireless communication to the Tablet within 100m range.
- The tablet reports frequently the geo location and the data of all sensors towards the cloud. In case certain sensor threshold levels are exceeded, alarm messages are created automatically.
- Cloud based SW analyses the incoming data. Smart data is created with graphical representations, events and messages based on user definable rules.
- Monitor more than 100 goods per Truck.
- Monitor infinite goods at shipping and receiving place with highest quality of service.
- Highest quality of service for capillary networks >99.8%:Sensors with battery standby time of 6 month @ 1minute reporting interval.Sensors with battery standby time of 6 month @ 1minute reporting interval.
- Sensors with secured reachability of 100m.
- Communication & collision management algorithm to protect the service.
- Over the air and remote sensor management:
- Dynamic setting of all sensor thresholds.
- Over the Air download of sensor SW update in the field.
- Full end-2-end security through worldwide mobile security standard.
- Transformation Layer SW (product specific functions):
- Supply monitoring, supervise your supply chain and identify goods that may not arrive with the right quality. Document the shipping and receiving of goods.
- Preventive actions, propose action plans and proactive responses. Create your solution before the problem disturbs your production line.
- Warehouse, combine the transport monitoring with additional MYNXG gateways to document your inventories and register incoming and outgoing goods.
- Transport Monitoring is pre-integrated with SAP HANA and can easily be part of your ERP Systems.
- Service Layer SW (product specific functions):
- Geo fencing, monitor the position. Each time interval, the tablet reports the geo-position of the truck, deviations from defined routes cause alarms.
- Transport alarms, in case that conditions are outside of guard bands, automated alarms are generated. This can be controlled at any point in time and per individual good /sensor.
- Condition Monitoring, creates graphical diagrams and records each transport with all data sets, full documentation of any transport.
- Aava Inari 8, (Rockedized) Tablet, with the MYNXG SW for Transport and the application to control the system on the truck.
- Extension Card EC1, USB extension card connected to the tablet to enable the wireless link towards the Traco Transport Sensors. One extension card supports up to 100 Traco Transport Sensors.
- TracoTransportSensors, robust battery powered sensor that records:
- Acceleration, orientation, tilting and magnetic field of the earth (Bosch Sensor).
- Temperature, humidity and pressure (Bosch Sensor).
- Ambient light monitoring (Vishay Sensor).
- Reports in regular time intervals and/or triggered by shock- and or ambient light values exceeding programmable thresholds.
MYNXG Transport STARTER KIT
Get started with all elements you need:
- AAVA Inari 8 tablet with MYNXG OS andTRANSPORT SW.
- 10 TracoTransport sensors.
- 1 Extension Card EC 1.
- Support, 2 hours’ consultancy service to guide your setup.
- SW Licenses and Support:
- Trial account to test your system.
- Transformation layer with standard dashboard and geo tracking application.
- Service Layer with mobile account.
Scale your system:
- Scale your system as you like. Add Sensors and systems as you like, see our product catalogue. Build your transport monitoring solution to your needs.
- Per truck: you add one tablet (including MYNXG SW and the Extension Card).
- Per good: you add one transport sensor.
- Further question: MyOmega offers all services to customize your solution to your needs.